Sunday 8 May 2016

Name:Nurul Atilia Binti Azman(Faci Lia)
Matrix No:SIB150040

Assalamualaikum and Hye everyone!
First of all,just like to inform that this is my very first time on blogging stuff,pardon me on my mistakes ,but I'll try my very best to express the whole thing in a short and simple way so that this enjoyable memories would never be forgotten .So,I'll start with the preparation before we go to MRSM Pendang.At first,we did have several choices,on places that we want to go,but finally we have decided to go to Kedah.I know it may sounds that far,but the long journey was definitely enjoyable.I've expected it way before we go.So before the journey,we did some preparation on games,activities that we going to play there and some technichal things.We did a very great job since each of us play our own role in a very professional way.So,things are getting smoother day by day.we also did some practises on aerobic ,and cheers  we going to teach the students there,so i enjoy it the most,especially when we did Zumba dance.It was very tiring but a very interesting things to give a try.So after all the preparation done,we have prepared to go for about 8 hours journey to Pendang.It was a very enjoyable jouney,we talk a lot and we laugh a lot in the bus.So as i arrives MRSM Pendang,the next day,I was given a task by this group to be the speaker for the opening and closing ceremony,as well as the confuctor for games and all their activities with my partner Chiam Han Cheng.Both of us dont have any group since we are the person in charge on confucting the students throughout the whole activities.So,when i conduct the opening ceremony,which is a formal ceremony,I enjoy doing it as I really like to talk and having so many audiences in front of me.I did welcome all the students to our Inspire rhe Aspire programme.I can see their beautiful smiles just like my brothers and sisters at home,and i know that i definitely going to love them soon.So the fist activity goes very well,as well as the others.The most enjoyable game in this programme was 'The grand chase' game.credit to Faci Boon,whom give his effort the most on getting this game success.On that game,i play my role as a robber,which i feel sorry the most throughout this programme.I persuade the naive young students to follow me on robbing the bank,and I also give them lots of fake money.Haha.So many of them want to get easy money by doing bad jobs.After the game,i conduct like a "learning session " for them.We have some discussions on lessons that we learn from the game,and all the students seems to understand the message of this game very well,which i feel very grateful the most.So other activities that I enjoy was a game which chiam and I being the station PIC at that time.The game was "you jump i jump".Chiam and I were quite awkward at the first but we manage to handle it.Lastly,I was given a last task to become the speaker for closing ceremony,I think I've done my very best at that part.We even get a new  cheers from the students ,and that cheers sounds like they love us so much and want all of us to come back and do such programme again in future.The next day,we went back with a very tired but happy feelings.We enjoy this programme so much.I learn so many things,I gain my confident on public speech,i gain comfident on interacting with people and younger age person,i get to know my friend very well especially chineese and indian friend.So lastly,special thanks to Dr Selvi for giving us the opportunities to handle this programme.I wish i can do this once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment