Sunday 8 May 2016

Reflection (Tang Chang Hwa)

Reflection
Name    : TANG CHANG HWA 
Matric No : SIB 150063


Firstly, I was not planned to register the social engagement course as I think I am not ready and can't contribute much to the society. When I knew most of my course mates are taking this course, I only decided to take this course because don't want to take the course with someone that I didn't know.

Before we go to MRSM Pendang, Kedah, we have 3 workshops to
attend. In this 3 workshops, I have learned the choreography of the senamrobik and practiced all the cheers. It is been a long time from my dance and shout. All the members also kind to demo and explain the IQ questions.

 During 2 days in MRSM, I am shocked and surprised by all the students' ebullience and their attendance is nearly 100%. It is totally different with what I thought because during my school time, I was very refusing to join those kind of activities that didn't help in my academics but forced to go. In here, I am experienced a new situation that all students are welcome and respect us. The students were passionate in all activities especially the Station Games and The Grand Chase. If I am in the role of these students, I will be like thinking why need to play so hard?...During the prizes giving ceremony, I also can see them really desperate for the win, that is feeling I am not feel for long time.

After 3 days 2 nights in Pendang, Kedah, I think the students will forget about us and continue their lives, but they didn't, some of us still getting messages from them that they missed us. This make me feel that this is the real generations that the society needed, kind, passionate and can warm our hearts with small actions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment